[Tfug] Cisco at WorldCare

Paul Steinbach MIS at samlevitz.com
Thu Feb 4 20:15:17 MST 2010

I pulled the gear out and showed Earl and the IT volunteers where it
is.  It is in the server/ networking area.  There is a box of Cisco
Aeronet 350 wireless cards and a box of 10 or so Cisco 1200 APs.  There
are two power injectors but no bricks to power them.  They will still
work on POE  If someone is truly interested, I can bring some of the
spare power supplies from work FOR TESTING.  I should be there Sat pm.

We have had 1200s in our warehouses for years.  They have been rock
solid.  I remember paying over $800 each in the day.  These should be
worth $20-25.

At any given time there are usually a couple of WRT-54s there.  At home
I have one customized and one stock and have no issues with either one.

--
Paul Steinbach
MIS Manager

E-mail: MIS at samlevitz.com