[Tfug] What are the best options for virtualization?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:41:44 MST 2010

For now I'm stuck with VBox.  I know somebody who was having crashes with
VBox and switched to KVM which solved the crashes.  I've heard other similar
cases.  But until I score a new lappy sometime next week, I'm the damnfool
who did NOT check to see if the "Pentium Dual Core" Dell I picked up a
couple years back had hardware virt.  Ooops.

Jim