[Tfug] Virtualbox

earljviolet at deserthowler.com earljviolet at deserthowler.com
Fri Aug 20 08:33:01 MST 2010

My concern with Vbox right now would be Oracle.

With older versions of Vbox using Win2K on Ubuntu 8.04 I moved the
remastered install to a different computer with no problem.

I don't use it any more so can't say about newer versions.

Earl

--
If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses.