[Tfug] OT: PHP Programming leads

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:00:08 MST 2010

  Just another point,

   I don' think Keith's good will should be in question.  The quality of
this product he's selling may not be so discernible, but I'm sure hes
willing to discuss your concerns if you are interested in it.  Compiled
leads can be a very valuable way to boost your business and it sounds like a
good deal to me.

  -jmz