[Tfug] Labeling components

Terence Rudkin trudkin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:23:08 MST 2009

I use cabling labels.  Eigth inch tape numbered 0-9 in a dispenser.   Pull
off and give each item an unique number.   The one I have had I think will
stick to water, well not quite but stays on anything I have put it on.
Save three digit numbers for small items, one and two digit for even
smaller.    Has worked well for these old eyes.  Only problem is you have to
have access to the notebook  or db to really know what it is .

TR