[Tfug] OT: Dumping Comcast TV. Dish or Direct?

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Sun Sep 27 20:21:53 MST 2009

We used to have DirecTV until they messed us around regarding forcing us
get a new dish. Once we called to cancel they suddenly decided to offer
us a bunch of things for free. Anyway, they can't be straightforward IMO.

I came to the conclusion long ago that the cable and satellite companies
are all as bad as each other.

Good luck.

Andy

--