[Tfug] Ubuntu Karmic .config file

Linux Media linuxmedia2 at aim.com
Fri Sep 25 12:27:18 MST 2009

Jim March wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 9:17 AM, erich <erich1 at copper.net> wrote:
>> Jim,
>>         I got the Cricket A600 up and running. It's a kluge though.
>> The stuff on Ubuntu
>> Forums is what clinched it. Any luck at your end?

> Rocco decided not to go for it.  And he's on Fedora anyhow.  So...no
> "luck", don't got one to play with :).
>
> Jim

Yeah, actually I'm with Cox and just thought it would give me "added
value" (freedom to move around) if I had a cell modem instead of my home
line from Cox. But there's "caps" on usage with Cricket. Your service
doesn't stop when you hit the 5 Gig (for $40 a month) or 10 Gig ($60 a
month), but things slow down after that. Cox has unlimited usage.

Jim did a speed test when we were there (http://speedtest.net/) and it
looked like my Cox line is slightly faster anyways.

Haha... don't say "limits" when referring to their cap on usage. She
abruptly corrected Jim and I when we used this wording.

hehe... ok, if you like to see faces drop or watch someone get annoyed
then purposely use the term "limit" when talking to them.

Rocco