[Tfug] windows to linux

Kyle Scofield KScofield at ecgrp.com
Wed Sep 23 09:52:40 MST 2009

Liz-

  Are you intending to just wipe everything in windows and install
linux? Or keep your data and install linux?

If you want to wipe everything, most install media you boot to should
give you the option to wipe all partitions (not just linux partitions).

Are you able to boot to cd and failing then? Or are you not able to boot
to cd?

--Kyle