[Tfug] why not wicd

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Sep 21 19:50:06 MST 2009

Well,
         I'm going to try your approach as well. I guess you already
have the central document on this:

                     http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/

         There's the bunch at Ubuntu Forums that you gave me the link
for, that
I also have. In my case, I had to rebuild the kernel with two more
modules that I didn't have before

option                 12416  0
usbserial              27936  1 option

         Your case may be different.