[Tfug] why not wicd

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Sep 21 07:40:34 MST 2009

Thanks for the update.

         There's a third party router manufacturer, (from Dubai of all
places), That makes
a device that handles cell modems:

                                         http://www.dovado.com/

         In theory they are the ones that handle the interfacing. You
get the firewalled
RJ-45/ Wifi AP service. They have a list, (mostly European), modems that
they
support. I sent them an e-mail with photos of that little A600 bugger. Stay
tuned.

Erich