[Tfug] Android

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Mon Sep 28 20:17:33 MST 2009

I'm writing from my new myTouch 3G, with text completion . Google. Android. Opensource OS. Free Apps, like maps, skymaps, contact back-ups, compasses, calculators, and other apps in the hundreds, if not thousands.

I doubt I will EVER go back to VerizonWireless -I don't care how 'good' their network is; I had bought their new Samsung touch screen, but it had only two apps, 'Dice', and something even less useful!  I mean two 'free' apps, that's it! Everything else decent, maybe 2 or 3 apps, cost  between 4 and 8 dollars per month!!

But I imagine I'll not have any significant issues with the TMobile network. Can the Verisimilitude network really be worth that much more?

And TM, they seem to be a 'come from behind' player since their customer service is so superior.  They have confidence, they want customers, Verizon just seemed to know they were ripping me off, so I returned their phone and switched to TM, thereby getting more, paying less; and even the insurance is cheaper... for a better phone with free backup: not another 7.99 per month!!

But Verizon will punish me with early termination.  Good riddance.

Is TM slower than V, maybe; but not that much. They're both slow.

This post should appear as from my POP kissbrothers.com account.  Also free,

Charles