[Tfug] Job opportunity

Jeff Breadner jeff at breadner.ca
Tue Oct 20 11:28:47 MST 2009

Just a follow up to this, is anyone out there looking for work?  We're
looking primarily for programmers, preferably with UNIX/Linux and/or SQL
experience, looking for an entry- to mid-level support job in a field
where there is a lot to learn and a lot of variety in your day to day
work life.

We're looking to hold interviews in the next week and will make a hiring
decision by Oct 30.

Please contact me off-list if you're interested in more details.

thanks
  Jeff