[Tfug] t60 motherboard..

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:22:48 MST 2009

> we still don't have the answer about where the mysterious "water"? came
> from do we?  :-)

Bah! No, see I knew it was water.. the mystery was how it got on my laptop..
I even knew I spilled the cup of water in the night, and frantically spent 5
minutes drying off the paper with all the phone numbers of places I was
going to stay.. but I thought it had missed the laptop, otherwise I would
have spent much more time drying the laptop (and at least tuning it off)
than the paper.
You people just had to assume the worst, eh? :-)