[Tfug] OT: Batteries

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:16:40 MST 2009

I cast a vote in favor of standard batteries.  That's mostly because of our
astonished delight upon learning that my mom's new cordless phone set uses
standard batteries (so they can be replaced for a few dollars instead of
twenty). I think customers would prefer that, too, if there's a reasonable
chance the batteries will need replacing.

Calvin Dodge