[Tfug] HALP! DynDNS nightmare, again...

Jordan Aberle jordan.aberle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:27:42 MST 2009

Yep, that's correct, however my clients aren't very smart and disregard the
email as spam.  Why not cut out all the headaches?  Logmein free edition
never expires and uses 256bit ssl.
I'm recommending this from a perspective that he is setting this up for
someone else and doesn't want it to cost money.  If that's not the case
there are some better ways to go about it if money is thrown at it.

-Jordan