[Tfug] HALP! DynDNS nightmare, again...

Jordan Aberle jordan.aberle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:09:58 MST 2009

I have setup dyndns for some clients in the past, I stopped doing it because
it seems to stop working after a while especially if they stop using it, it
will simply expire and stop renewing the ip.  If they are running windows
just have them go with logmein.com they have a free version that never
expires and they use their own software to autoupdate the client's ip
address,  you don't need to punch out any ports in the firewall, its very
easy and it keeps working, I have some clients that have been using the free
version over a year and never had any issues.

Run on sentence detected.

-Jordan