[Tfug] Lenovo Laptops

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Sat May 9 14:47:49 MST 2009

Thanks so much for the tips and the discounts; though I was told the
discount does not work on refurbished models.

I'm really happy with the Lenovo T61 refurb... except one thing: I'm a KDE
fan, and prefer it to Gnome, is Ubuntu 9.04 with KDE going to work on this
thing?  If I install KDE, and switch, should I expect difficulty, am I
going to lose functionality??  I guess I can always reinstall.

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If