[Tfug] OT:Any Free Search Engines?

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Fri May 8 14:59:15 MST 2009

Charles, your logic is flawed.

I'm making no appeal to logic, so it cannot be flawed.

I'm simply ruminating a probability of coorespondence between "results"
and "queries" that are not purely, through good faith and due diligence,
about "relavancy"  (in a way that satisfies me personally, definitely) but
that perhaps are -intended or unintended- "corrupted/contaminated" by
agreements, botware traffic, whatever.

At least it's not this bad: "Gosh, the first ten thousand hits of my
Google query on "cellular phone" point to Apple pages!"

I also think the whole CO2 emmissions hysteria is hysteria, if you really
want to argue about something.

Thanks, everyone, for your responses, though.  It'll take me a couple days
to go through them because they're really good!  Especially those open
source search engines; I should have thought of that!

Thanks again,

Charles
--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If