[Tfug] VirtualBox: Shared Folders on Lenny

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Sun Mar 15 20:43:40 MST 2009

Oooops.

I guess I installed a 32bit version of Windows XP -using the 64bitAMD
VirtualBox on 64bit Debian.  Am I supposed to do this all in a chroot
because the Windows XP is an old 32bit?  I didn't think enough that it
might make a difference.

Charles
--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
priveleged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If