[Tfug] Open Source + Flex Get Together

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Fri Mar 13 13:09:10 MST 2009

Just wanted to announce an open source related event:

The Flex SDK from Adobe is a application framework for developing apps
in Flash. Adobe is looking to engage more developers in the open source
process and is holding BugQuash. I will be driving up to Tempe to host
an informal group there. If you need a ride I have two seats open.

Event Details Below:

Are you interested in learning more about the Flex SDK Internals?

Have you wanted to submit a patch to Adobe to fix a bug, but are
confused by the process?

Adobe is holding Bugquash over in Seattle on March 28th. There will be a
live stream of events available of the action there.

http://bugquash.com/

For those unavailable to go to Seattle for the weekend, Terralever will
be holding an informal get-together for Arizona based flex devs at the
same time. Come to our office on Mill Ave, chill out and:

* Learn a lot about the internals of Flex.
* How to make the things you want to happen with Flex happen.
* Watch the Seattle event on our big screen.

Flex developers of all skill levels are welcome. Don't feel intimidated
about learning the internals of flex!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=83117979808

 Please RSVP with me at chrish at terralever dot com if you are
interested in coming.

Saturday, March 28th, 2009
10:00 am - 8:00 pm PST (GMT -08:00)
WIFI and drinks will be available.
At the *new* Terralever office across from Starbucks, Mill Ave.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=425+S+Mill,+Tempe,+AZ&sll=32.244491,-110.850647&sspn=0.011851,0.022552&ie=UTF8&ll=33.425854,-111.939976&spn=0.011694,0.022552&z=16&iwloc=addr

Chris Hill
Senior Interactive Developer
Terralever
425 South Mill Avenue #201