[Tfug] upgrading VirtualBox

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:32:06 MST 2009

Uh huh, did that, did not fix the mouse issues, only fixed the window
resizing. That's what I stated initially in my inquiry.

In fact, clicking on "install guest additions" doesn't do anything. I have
to mount the CD image and then go into Konsole and run the install script
myself. It goes through the motions, and tells me to reboot, but then the
mouse is still not integrated. I can resize my window and make it full
screen, and all the other things I am supposed to be able to do, so the
guest additions is apparently installed! And yet, I have to hit the Host
button in order to get my mouse cursor back out of the Guest OS. Strange.

Thanks anyway.
Matthew