[Tfug] still photos in a video project

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:10:03 MST 2009

Thanks, guys, I really appreciate the help. I may give kdenlive a try as
well, at least to see how it compares. I presently have pretty much
everything else installed, and eventually, I'll go through and uninstall
what I am not using. :)

I hate to say, but yes, *if I could afford one*, I would buy a Mac for such
stuff, myself. I am a bit more of a whatever-gets-it-done-right kind of guy,
( <duck>) but as I can't afford one I certainly don't mind trying to do it
with what I have, and I sure don't want to try to do it on Windows!

I haven't used Windows regularly for so long, and every time I sit down at a
Windows machine, I am grateful for Linux. I also enjoy being able to do
whatever I need to do with my machine, as I'm pretty happy with my Ubuntu
setup.

Thanks again.
Matthew