[Tfug] still photos in a video project

daniel galaska galaskadaniel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 13:03:18 MST 2009

you might try kdenlive (i know that it is in the ubuntu repos but not sure of your distro).  i am also into video/photo editing and found kdenlive to be fairly feature-rich and fairly simple (though i didn't try to import still photos).  i jumped ship to mac for these kinds of things now -- i wanted to spend more time working on the project, rather than spending my time finding the right tool for the project ;).

cheers.

-- daniel