[Tfug] Looking for a client for xmms2

Ben Slote bslote at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:05:19 MST 2009

I wrote an xmms2 client a few years back called Sonus
(http://wiki.xmms2.xmms.se/wiki/Client:Sonus) that is decent... but
I'm not sure if it even works with the current version of xmms2 now.
Other than that I remember gxmms2 and Esperanza both being pretty good
as well.

If you're not into any of those there's a whole big list of clients at
http://wiki.xmms2.xmms.se/wiki/Category:Clients

Ben