[Tfug] Apple Mac OS X: tool of Godless Darwinists and Communist / TROLL ALERT?

bpoag at comcast.net bpoag at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 12:08:42 MST 2009

Now, now... There's obviously a pretty wide swath of possible interpretations for different religious texts, ranging from the calm and non-confrontational all the way to the radical and bizarre. Christianity included. Try not to let the fringes define the mean.

I can see the imprint of God in "bizarre" things like bacterial growth patterns, plant behavior, and the shape of magnetic feild lines.. That will differ from someone else's view of God. That doesn't mean I (or they) want to fire a stun grenade through the window of an abortion clinic.

When you get down to it, people do use religion in place of logic and reason, that's true. But even outside of religion, and there's a long track record of human beings chosing what's comfortable but wrong over what's difficult but right. Something you and I are guilty of, independent of a belief in a supposedly undetectible invisible time-travelling superhero. :)

Cheers,
Bowie