[Tfug] Apple Mac OS X: tool of Godless Darwinists and Communist

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:11:55 MST 2009

These web sites make real Christians very angry. I am one (Baptist, to
boot), and these idiots disgust me. I know a lot about these guys, and they
have essentially no knowledge about the Bible, and about the Lord Jesus
Christ. But then, every ideology can and tends to be hijacked by people who
desire to use it for their own perverted ways.

Did anyone note the "an older, obsolete OS called BSD" crack? :) And 'open
source is just another name for communism'? These guys are wacko.

Matthew