[Tfug] subscription chg

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Tue Jun 9 16:39:51 MST 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Liz wrote:
> So I didn't see that at the bottom for existing subscribers you
> can log on to make changes to your options.
>
> I got lost in the text that said "list administrators only"

[snipped a bunch of comments]

On Tue Jun 09, 2009 at 02:54:05PM -0700, Liz wrote:
> I guess I didn't explain that I was successful in that email
> message.
>
> Sorry folks.
>
> Aren't you telepathic?

Don't worry about it. I understood what you meant, as I'm sure
half the rest of the list did too.

Anyway - why don't you post a bit about your computers and your
experience. What OS's have you used in the past? What OS do you
use the most now? Do you have a Linux or BSD distro installed?
Etc.

That way we can help better with any other questions you have.

--
Glen