[Tfug] subscription chg

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Tue Jun 9 14:54:05 MST 2009

I guess I didn't explain that I was successful in that email message.

Sorry folks.

Aren't you telepathic?

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

John Kiniston <johnkiniston at gmail.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
06/09/2009 02:46 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc
Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Subject
Re: [Tfug] subscription chg

Go here:

http://www.tfug.org/mailman/options/tfug_tfug.org

Put in your email address and the password the list assigned you and click
'Log In'

On the next page scroll down till you see Set Digest Mode, Change it to
Off and click 'Submit My Changes'