[Tfug] Raytheon work

bpoag at comcast.net bpoag at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 14:58:09 MST 2009

I love how this guy thinks he's making friends by passively referring to the company he's trying to hire for, Raytheon, as "bomb making baby killers".. That's gonna earn him some friends here. :)

Mr. Lameasster, just go to Monster/Dice. Please. This is like the third time you've tried spamming here.

Love 'n kisses,
Bowie