[Tfug] HUH? WAS: Alan Cox: "I've had enough"--what else is new?

earljviolet at deserthowler.com earljviolet at deserthowler.com
Fri Jul 31 20:09:27 MST 2009

I've been on this list for a while.  This past year I had some e-mail
problems and didn't get back for a while.  I must have missed some very
important points and I would like to know if someone could bring me up to
date.  No RTFM!!

I looked on the TFUG website.  It still says Tucson Free Unix Group and
not Tucson Free Unix and OSX Group.  Did I miss the change?

I googled and searched on distro watch.  There is no open source (as in
free unix) OSX ... or did I miss that?

Where does it say that I can't be happy using Linux if it is not the most
popular OS?  Is there any reason that Linux must be on every desk top?  If
you don't like a Linux desktop, make your own (I did) or go to another OS.
 I thought this was something talked about by computer journalists and not
real people.

Earl