[Tfug] Slightly OT: Cheap on-line backup

Jon bigj at voipmogul.com
Fri Jul 31 15:53:27 MST 2009

Brian Murphy wrote:
> Quoting Christopher Robbins <robbinsc at gmail.com>:
>> Subject line says it all - anyone know of a cheap, reliable online
>> backup
>> company?
>

> Mozy.
>
> It takes a while for the first sync but subsequent incremental backups
> are fast.  You can do web restores or order a DVD set with your data.
>
> Brian
>
> The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
> taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of
> Arizona.

I'm with Brian on this one. I have several 2 GB free accounts and a
reseller account and they just work. Hell I install the free ones on
relatives PCs so they don't have to worry about pictures of "little
Joey" getting lost when their PC gets more infected than Paris
Hilton's...well you know what I mean.

--
Jon
www.VoIPmogul.com