[Tfug] co-working projects Tucson

Marco Savo savomarco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:46:28 MST 2009

Hello,
I was reading the PLUG mailing list and someone came up with this article:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2009/07/31/20090731coworking0719.html
I know Tucson is a smaller reality, but there is something like
http://gangplankhq.com/ here?
Or anyone unemployed out there interested in doing something like this?
I'm unemployed from almost a year now moving here from Dublin and going
through the immigration process. I'm trying to get up to date joining open
source projects, playing with my mini-itx, arduino,RHCE, C++ etc. and
studying English, but I found hard avoid procrastinating, I never worked by
myself.

--
'The Magic Is In the Movement'

Marco Savo