[Tfug] Alan Cox: "I've had enough"--what else is new?

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Fri Jul 31 08:02:42 MST 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 7:43 AM, Brian Vogel<bfvogel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bowie J. Poag wrote:
>>
>> Actually, out of accuracy I should probably take this back... I have no
>> proof he's a practicing pedo. Only a _supporter_ of legalizing pedophilia.
>>
> How does an individuals opinion on a single unrelated topic pertain to this
> discussion?  Whichever he may be Pedo, Not, Pedo supporter.  How does that
> make one bit of difference.  To me it's like saying he drinks Pepsi instead
> of Coke.

At least, in the "interest of accuracy", he corrected his character
attack on RMS. Due to this conscientious objectivity, on a scale from
zero to one, Bowie's credibility index has increased from 10e-1735 to
10e-1694*. Good job, Bowie!

*Credibility testing performed at the Institute for Advanced Buffoonery.

--
RH