[Tfug] Alan Cox: "I've had enough"--what else is new?

Michael Gatto gatto_omar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:23:42 MST 2009

Bowie,

You write as if the Linux community is the only one with a flair for drama. On the BSD side of the house, Theo can sometimes be a drama queen par excellence ("I'll never upgrade Apache in OpenBSD past 1.3.28, mofos!"). And, seriously, they don't call it the "Second Coming of Steve Jobs" without an ironic sense of drama originating from his own world-sized ego.

So, instead of pointing fingers, lets all sit back and enjoy the show...and just be amazed that we get something useful and free / libre out of all this :-)

- Mike Gatto