[Tfug] Linux db

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Wed Jul 29 16:48:59 MST 2009

Ah - It's what is free or I already have install disks in my possssion.
I also like the design grids that MS Access provides, so I wouldn't mind a
similar environment.

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

Andrew Ayre <andy at britishideas.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
07/29/2009 04:36 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Linux db

Is Oracle a requirement? Why not also look at MySQL or PostreSQL?

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply