[Tfug] UML packages

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:05:40 MST 2009

We use Violet to teach UML at the University of Arizona.  It's not nearly as
advanced as Visio or even Umbrello, but IMHO it is much easier to use and
more free-form:  http://alexdp.free.fr/violetumleditor/page.php.

Personally, though, I find that writing out UML by hand works best for me
(if I even use it at all).

Regards,
Jude