[Tfug] Shameless Software Trafficking (Wildly OT)

Marco Savo savomarco at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:16:15 MST 2009

Well, I just wanted to point out how easily we accept  the copyright
philosophy, and how the copyright is going to extend far after what
traditionally stands for copyright material. Copyright livestock, was
unthinkable and unacceptable from your ancestors. Or either Amazon that
erase the bought version of 1984 from the kindle, it is like stores came to
your house to pick up books they didn't had the right to sell you and
destroy all material you have.
Do you think this it's not a topic of FREE and OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE?