[Tfug] Apple Mac OS X: tool of Godless Darwinists and Communist / TROLL ALERT?

Eric Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Mon Jul 6 11:43:22 MST 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 3:18 AM, Bowie J. Poag<bpoag at comcast.net> wrote:
> Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> IMHO, God created the underlying laws and mechanics which made higher-level
> systems like biochemistry possible. We are undoubtedly the products of
> natural selection and evolution. Anybody who takes something like the book
> of Genesis and inteprets it as anything other than heavilly metaphorical in
> nature is completely dippy, woefully ignorant, has completely missed the
> point, or is wholly incapable of subjecting themselves to the discomfort
> that critical self-examination requires.

Dude... seriously... regardless of my opinion of this paragraph, when
you read this over before you hit send can you please ask yourself
"Does this post belong on a *nix mailing list at all?"

I have been guilty of veering offtopic from time to time as well (see
my "OMG ponies" post) but at least my offtopic stuff is mostly
harmless

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net