[Tfug] Question: /sys/devices/

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Sun Jul 5 14:31:26 MST 2009

> The particular machine I'm looking at right now has a 2.6.25
> kernel installed. I look at /sys/devices/pci0000:00, and I see a bunch
> of directories. What kernel version are you using?

I'm using Lenny, 2.6.26-2-amd64 .  There have been some sys changes I
guess.

http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/i386/release-notes/ch-whats-new.en.html#system-changes

Thanks.

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If