[Tfug] Cheap NAS with NFS!

Brian Murphy murphy+tfug at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jan 7 15:25:23 MST 2009

I've had a good experience with the Synology CS407e.  I bought it
because it was cheap (for a 4 disk NAS appliance) and has a slick web
interface for a not very technical person.(mac user)  It does CIFS,
AFP, FTP, and NFS.

synology.com

smallnetbuilder.com does reviews and has charts of these types of
things.

Brian