[Tfug] Home folder

arizray at comcast.net arizray at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 19:16:19 MST 2009

Otay.

I had suse 11 on sdb and when I tried to install Mandrivia I got stalled at the configuring of the layout of the partition. More involved that other os's I've tried. Thus the messup of the home directory. I can however use suse to get into a terminal session where it is now. I have a backup on the 'net at amazon storage server. I could for example, using my other pc (this one) download it to a cd. Then.....tried sudo apt-get and it returned "apt-get not found".

From: "Jim March" <1.jim.march at gmail.com>