[Tfug] recommendations for installing a cluster..

Eric Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Thu Jan 1 10:13:41 MST 2009

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Jeremy D Rogers
<jdrogers at optics.arizona.edu> wrote:

> Thanks to all who've commented. It's all been very useful. This will
> be quite a learning experience for me and will take some time, so keep
> the comments and advice coming if you think of anything else.
> JDR

Just on a side note... I see you're a PhD (Piled high 'n Deep so I've
heard :-) and your main job is as a researcher. So you manage and
implement your team's nix cluster for biomedical research, while
you're doing biomedical research yourself!?!

Just thought that was impressive... or crazy. Often there is a blurry
line between the two. :-)

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net