[Tfug] automount

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu Jan 29 22:40:03 MST 2009

OK,
        One of the boxes in my shop has automount  and the other  does not.
That is, the box with the desired feature will recognize dvd's, cd's,
thumb drives
etc. as a user, and access the device's file structure.
        Both boxes have the LDAP use flag activated. However, the one
that doesn't work lacks the installation of evolution-data-server. (which
employs the LDAP use flag)
        Is this what I need to install on the challenged box? This is
just a hunch on my part.

Erich