[Tfug] Hackable phone?

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:16:13 MST 2009

T-Mobile G1.  Hands down the best handheld device for potential
hackers I've ever seen.  It runs Google's Android OS (Linux) natively,
and with a bit of hacking, you can get root access and flash a
bootloader that doesn't required signed firmware, allowing you to do
whatever you want with it.

Just my 10b cents.

Regards,
Jude