[Tfug] Some news in hackintosh circles..

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:31:33 MST 2009

Then why make comments about somebody ripping someone off. As you stated
plainly, it is kind of pointless. I hate M$ as much as the next guy. I hope
they fail and we get a new company with new ideas and much better user
experiences. :)

Although to be fair, I hope Mac opens up their OS before that happens so
there can be some fair competition between it and whom/whatever replaces
windows. Not sure I see a OSX vs Gnome/KDE/XCFE being anything but one
sided, atleast for the casual user.

Sincerley,
Judd Pickell