[Tfug] RDP

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:49:32 MST 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Bexley Hall <bexley401 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a couple of appliances that speak RDP (I think).
> I would like to get them running on my NBSD boxes.  But,
> that appears to be a daunting effort (too many little
> details that I am not even *aware* of!).

Which part is daunting? The BSD bit or something else?

These appliances are running an RDP server and you want to connect?
Have you tried connecting with an RDP client in Linux? I use RDP all
the time in linux using either krdp which has undergone some weird
changes along with all other kde stuff lately, or other clients. Seems
to work mostly fine.