[Tfug] gparted problem SOLVED!!! well ... er ... ummm

earljviolet at deserthowler.com earljviolet at deserthowler.com
Wed Dec 23 10:54:33 MST 2009

I ran the latest gparted and it worked.
I removed one partition of 16+ GB.  I enlarged the existing partition 18+ GB.
I took the precaution of backing up with remastersys before I did this and
the back up works.
I now have one partition containing Ubuntu 9.10 of about 35 GB.
Everything seems to work
There is a problem however.  Before I did the partition enlargement I had
10 GB free.  After the partition enlargement I still have 10 GB free.  I
forced fsck.  Still only 10 GB free.  Any suggestions?

Earl