[Tfug] Ground tips and Universal Power Supplies

Terence Rudkin trudkin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:40:37 MST 2009

Places like Best Buy or Office Max should have universal PS.

I do not think it too risky to use with out the grounding plug,  But you
have to plug it in the same as if  it were there.   Two prong plugs have a
polarizer and three do not as the grounding pin forces proper orientation.
The orientation is more important then the grounding.

But get it replaced.

TR