[Tfug] Organizational Systems?

Ian McEwen mcewen.ian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:43:40 MST 2009

As a recent project, I've been working on getting myself
better-organized; as points of reference I've been using David Allen's
excellent book "Getting Things Done" and various sources across the
Internet, but I'm curious what TFUGers use to organize themselves,
whether it be digital (more in line with the group) or not (more off
topic, but still interesting). I'm especially interested in exactly what
tools people use digitally for organization; I've been considering some
combination of vim(+folding+maybe some sort of plugin like Vim Outliner)
and git, but there's a whole range of options and I'd like to see some
example "working systems," as it were.

| Ian McEwen      <ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net>      <ihm08 at hampshire.edu> |
| A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 | () ascii ribbon campaign - www.asciiribbon.org  |
| C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F | /\ against html email & proprietary attachments |
+----------------------+best viewed in a monospace font+---------------------+