[Tfug] trouble playing flash video in firefox

erich erich1 at copper.net
Fri Aug 14 19:18:54 MST 2009

What version of Flash are you using?

     I was running with vs 9.0 r152 because I learned from a discussion
group
that this was the most stable for Firefox on a linux platform

     Recently I downloaded vs 10.0 r32, and found it gave unsatisfactory
performance.
So I'm back to the previous plugin.

     One has to remember that Adobe gets tugged by the IE community and
linux-Firefox takes
a back seat.

                                                                    Erich